MTGA Pro Tracker
MTGA Pro Tracker is advanced Magic The Gathering Arena tracking tool designed to automatically upload collection, decks, battles, draft and inventory from your game client to our server. No manual collection input, no manual uploads. New cards, battles, drafts are added immediately after events are happening in the game. See Tutorial to find out how to use it.
What can I do with MTGA Pro Tracker?
Tracker Stats since Open Beta Launch
Enable Detailed Logs in MTGA!
In order to use tracker you need to enable detailed logging in MTGA, so we could access your in-game events.
How to enable detailed logs in MTG Arena? Just go to Options -> View account and switch on "Detailed Logging" checkbox.
Full Features List
- Get help with draft based on thousands of successful draft analyzed (with 3:3 result and better)
- Do rare-drafting with ease: tracker shows how many cards do you have in collection while drafting
- See how many cards you have left in the deck and which cards you opponent already played
- See your decks with personal and global winrate
- Customize every detail of the interface.
- Build decks with cards you have
- Share&Brew tool: share your collection with other players so they can build decks using your collection
- See how much cards do you miss to complete deck
Community Decks Explorer:
- See the decks you can construct with collection you have
- Get Craftable decks which you can make using your Wildcards
- See how much boosters you need to open to complete deck
- Automatic import
- Export in CSV
- Table view
- Filters for owned, unowned, full-4-set, no-4-set
- Collection completion progress
- Matches performance
- Gold and gems dynamics
- Vault progress (unveiling hidden vault!)
- Events types are stored
- Opponent's cards and nicks are stored
- Matches duration calculated
- Draft packs and picks
- Draft deck
- Draft matches result
- See cards you are getting from booster
- Track wildcards rewards
Is it legal and safe to use Tracker?
The program is legal to use because it does not modify any game executable files and/or hacks game to get information from it. We just use open logs, available to every user, from AppData directory. We have only that level of in-game support that you can get by yourself, using paper and pencil, so it can't be called cheating. It just keeps record of your game process history. Also, app code is digitally signed, publisher is trusted.
Why do you need detailed logging?
Because only detailed logging contains two crucial elements for tracking: consistent timestamps of every event in log and detailed JSOn data about that event. Short logs contain only partial data, useful only for game debugging and optimization. So short logs are more for devs themselves, and detailed logs are for 3rd party devs like we are.
Will detailed logging slow down my PC and/or game?
Main reasoning of devs to make this change was performance optimization. BUT on modern PC generation of text file at average speed about 500-700 KB per minute is nothing, as well as generation of log file on Unity-based game. Windows itself with all it's background processes consumes more computing power than logging. So the only three conditions when you really may notice performance difference are:
- Very, VERY outdated PC, like 10 years old.
- Very slow HDD.
- Very messy Windows installation with tons of garbage slowing down PC.
If this is not your case, you can enable logs and use tracker without any doubt.
Installation Step-by-Step Guide
- Download MTGA Pro Tracker latest release from GitHub. USE ONLY DOWNLOADED FROM GITHUB INSTALLER!
- Launch EXE Installer.
- Click Sync Account button to link your account and tracker.
- In browser you will see new tab with Sync interface. Confirm sync.
- Right after you confirm sync on site, your username (from MTGArena.pro website) will be displayed in the app window. Next time you launch the app, it will remember your token and username.
- That's it! If you've launched MTGA on his PC before, upload will start instantly. And when new cards will be added, those will be updated as well.
- If you have several MTGA accounts, you will have to repeat same procedure for each of them. Also, if you don't want to track one of accounts, click Skip button.
You don't need Token anymore! Migrating from tracker v.1.8.9
Basically tracker v.2 is totally new app on totally different platform. So if you still have tracker which version starts with 1.x.x you can remove it completely from PC and install new one.
Which log are you tracking?
We rely on output_log.txt located in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Wizards Of The Coast\MTGA folder. Logs in Program files folder with .log extension are NOT something we track. But those logs in program files can be uploaded using 'scan old logs' button.
Alt+Q to toggle your cards
Alt+W to toggle opponent
Alt+~ to toggle upper tiny overlay
MTGA Pro Tracker Updates & Changelog
Normally program updates itself automatically when updates are available. But sometimes this mechanism may not work. So if you see, that program version in lower right corner is not the same as on this page, you should download new version and replace EXE. User token will remain installed.
v.2.0.35 released 06/02/2020
* Electron upgraded to v8
* Reduced CPU usage in idle state to ~0%
* Bugfixes and improvements
v.2.0.30 released 10/01/2019
* Basic lands grouping: now if you have 10 different lands in your deck, overlay will show only one row for them.
* No more desktop shortcut recreation
* Fixes and optimizations.
v.2.0.29 released 04/01/2019
* Shadow old logs parsing: now all new users will automatically get synced all logs in MTGA Logs directory, so it will result in getting about month of tracked data right from tracker start.
* Better multiple accounts handling.
* More control over old logs parsing.
* Improved stability of old logs parsing.
* Improved errors telemetry: now we will definitely know if your tracked does something weird.
v.2.0.28 released 31/12/2019
* Better old logs parsing: now skips empty logs without error and correctly works with user switch events.
* Better timestamp acquisition using stats of log files.
* Faster collection updates and overall faster sync for new users.
* Added settings to locate MTGA installation dir to avoid errors if it’s non-standard.
v.2.0.27 released 26/12/2019
* Now you can detach overlay from MTGA window and place it wherever you like. Especially useful for users with several monitors.
* More hotkeys
* Hotkey map on General tab to make it easier to memorize them.
* Bunch of bugfixes
v.2.0.26 released 25/12/2019
- Better Hotkeys handling: they work only when overlay is active and can be disabled globally
- Implemented automated MTGA data uploads to minimize time required to update MTGA Pro serviced for new MTGA features
- Bunch of bugfixes
v.2.0.25 released 24/12/2019
- Hotkeys enabled (ALT+Q, ALT+W, ALT+~)
- Better errors handling for improved stability
v.2.0.24 released 23/12/2019
- Overlay fixes
- Improved card images on hover
- Visual improvements of overlay
v.2.0.22 released 22/12/2019
- Now you can adjust font color of the overlay
- Overlay shows draw probablilities of lands of specific colors
- Big background cleanup which should lead to performance update and reduce of bugs
v.2.0.21 released 20/12/2019
- Tracker controls are collapsible to avoid blocking Opponent’s name.
- Cards hover images are affected by transparency and zoom settings.
- Hide my/opp deck settings in Overlay settings are working now.
- Not implemented settings are disabled in the menu.
- Timers are available.
- Fixed some bugs and made tiny visuals improvements.
v.2.0.18 released 18/12/2019
- International MTGA date formats fix
- Overlay is dragable now (for now position is not being saved)
- Some bugs are fixed.
v.2.0.17 released 17/12/2019
- Fixed overlay: FINALLY it’s showing up
- Impelmented most if overlay’s settings
- Fixed some bugs
v.2.0.16 released 14/12/2019
- Rewritten log parser: less CPU usage, more stability, no missed data.
- Further upgrade of code quality.
- Update issues are resolved.
- Smoother authentication for users.
- Overal improved user expirience.
- Added logging of exceptions for better debugging.
v.2.0.15 released 30/11/2019
- Huge code quality improvements for better stability and debugging
- Better updates settings: you can now enable manual updates to avoid intrusive auto-update
- Improved stability
- Implemented experimental overlay. It’s still in very early alpha quality, so don’t freak out. If you can’t stand unfinished stuff, it’s better to disable overlay for you.
v.2.0.11 released 25/11/2019
- Fixed bugs with parsing: increased speed, improved stability
- Settings tab implemented
- Old log scanning implemented
v.2.0.10 released 22/11/2019 (New MTGA tracker)
- Electron app for better performance and stability
- Fixed multiple-accounts
- Log format support