Last modified 02-08-2018
Information stored by MTGARENAPRO
In order to carry out the services of MTGARENAPRO and to provide a great user experience, we will collect and store the following information about you:
Personal Information, that may be used to identify you as an individual (Personal information is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person).
- Usernames (including username you use in MTGA)
- Profile Picture or Avatar;
- Profile Information from Third-Party Social Media;
- Your Email Address;
- IP Address;
- MTGA used identifier.
Other information that may be linked to personal information.
- Content You Post Publicly or Privately on Your MTGARENAPRO Account;
- Searches Completed through the Website;
- Preference Settings;
- Stored Information or Files Created or Stored on Website Through Your Account;
- Any Emails You Send to MTGARENAPRO;
- Domain Name;
- Times of Access to Website;
- Website that Referred to MTGARENAPRO;
- Your Operating System Type;
- MTGA Game log data uploaded by MTGA Pro Tracker application.
How we collect your personal information
MTGARENAPRO collects personal information from you upon your registration for our services and/or account creation. We collect any additional information about you when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we provide our services to you.
It may not be readily apparent to you when such data is being collected. For instance, when you visit our website, your IP address is collected so that we know where to send information you are requesting. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
Why we collect your personal information
We process your personal information because we have a contractual obligation with you. Once you create an account to use our website, application and services, and agree to our terms of service, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our contractual obligations we need to process the information you provide, which also includes personal information.
Even if there is no direct contractual obligation between us, we may process your information based on your explicit consent you have provided (to us or a third party data controller) for the processing of that information.
How we use your personal information
We will use the personal information collected from you:
- to administer your account with us and provide you with our services;
- to respond to your inquiries and deliver reminder e-mails to you;
- to provide you with information regarding updates and changes to our Website, our Terms and Conditions or any services we offer or provide through it;
- to improve our product and services;
- to provide personalised experience for you upon use of our services;
Additionally we may use anonymized information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you use our website and services.
You have the right to request that your personal information is permanently removed from our system and database at any time. You can e-mail such requests for permanent removal to [email protected] The requests will be accommodated within seven days.
Disclosure of personal information
The Website allows users to login through their Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Disqus Facebook and Twitter accounts. These services privacy policies, including the data these services collect and the use of that data, is beyond our control, and we take no responsibility for their practices. Before you submit any personal information to Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Disqus Facebook or Twitter, we recommend that you read Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Disqus Facebook or Twitter privacy policies at respective websites of these services.
Cookies and tracking technologies
We may collect information about you using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Usually the information that we collect automatically through cookies is statistical data and cannot be used to identify you as an individual. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Security of your personal information
MTGARENAPRO is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure database;
- All passwords are stored in an encrypted form;
- We use an SSL certificate;
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations;
- We back up all client data in multiple data centers enabling speedy recovery in case of a disaster;
- Whenever possible we will make sure we pseudonymise all personal or related data.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Commerical and non-commerical communication
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.